Poppliocci (A Pokemon Opera) Poppliocci (A Pokemon Opera)

That was fantastic. But honestly, when I heard of Popplio I thought, "sounds so Italian," and it's a clown. Therefore, Pagliacci came to mind.

So cheers to you for making this joke a reality.

JackSquatJB responds:

Nice to know someone shares my sense of humour! Thanks!

Gwain Saga - Chapter 01 Gwain Saga - Chapter 01

It's like a silent movie but with sound. Sound effects to be exact.

Well, the same goes for video games as well (RPGs). Dialogue is always used in text form, but you see their emotions when acted out (despite this story being told in a Third-Person point of view). The acting between the duo and their connection is romantic. And, I'm being "posulate" because I'm not sure if that's the direction you're going. Well, I shouldn't say it that much as it's the story is the typical heroic damsel in distress.

Plus, the extended use of references from both the story and music is a bit overwhelming. Actually, I think this is nothing but references. Which is makes the story predictable (depending on your knowledge in culture). I'm not gonna say anything more about it here, because this is just the beginning and their is plot to be told. If you can catch me off-guard, then it's a movie worth watching. So I'll be looking forward to that.

Keep up the good work and go easy on the colors. It's practically too bright.

WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM? WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM?

Why am I getting a Cat Face vibe from this cartoon?

Otherwise, this was a nice conversation.

A Christmas Blackout A Christmas Blackout

It was fun to a point. Then stuff got difficult.

The problem I had with this game is it's lack of clues. In order to make a puzzle work it that it can't be too obvious and not too subtle. There is one puzzle I was looking so keen to solve and that's where I started to get frustrated. It was the most obvious solution, but it's in the most obnoxious place to find it. That's the breaking point. The solution IS too obvious but it's also too subtle. I don't know why I should look at that particular spot when the answer all around me. Were there any clues of to find that solution? No. I looked at every possibility and it just doesn't make any sense. That is the problem I had with this game.

On the plus side, there were some clever puzzles and the expedition was fun. Art was cute, but the voices... I wasn't fond of. Be sure to look at puzzles closely when you're constructing them. Not everybody will get it. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

An amazing piece of internet history is still here.

However, there was some lagging upon when moving right to left. When ever I'm moving Hank, he keeps walking into a wall. The way I could break that is if I make him walk the opposite direction or press the spacebar. Speaking of the spacebar, whenever I make hank do the flips and dodging, the page suddenly scrolls down. This could be a deal with Actionscript or just my computer. Who knows? These are the problems I've encountered. I don't know about anyone else.

Overall, amazing work and great seeing stuff from you again. Instant classic.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

LAG

The game lags too much. Even when it comes to the bosses, I try to keep those suckers away but the enemies are jumping and skipping. It's really frustrating.

Fried Egg (Friday Parody) Fried Egg (Friday Parody)

Clever

This is just the song I want to wake up to every morning on my radio.
Awesome job as usual.

Epic Little Drummer Boy Epic Little Drummer Boy

Marvelous

Love the song. Now all you need is Hania to sing Peace on Earth with you.

Don't Stop Believing (Cover) Don't Stop Believing (Cover)

Beautiful

Lovely song, great harmony, and I love the composing. Hoping to hear more.

P.S. I am Russia.

Skoot Skoot

I haven't seen the WHOOKOS crew since the last Zelda UO. Hopefully, they're fine.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

WHOOKOS needs to make a big comeback! ^_^

Splatoon Girl Splatoon Girl

They're called "Inklings," and a nice pose there too. Very good

Kinkie Pie Hangover 2 Kinkie Pie Hangover 2