A Christmas Blackout A Christmas Blackout

It was fun to a point. Then stuff got difficult.

The problem I had with this game is it's lack of clues. In order to make a puzzle work it that it can't be too obvious and not too subtle. There is one puzzle I was looking so keen to solve and that's where I started to get frustrated. It was the most obvious solution, but it's in the most obnoxious place to find it. That's the breaking point. The solution IS too obvious but it's also too subtle. I don't know why I should look at that particular spot when the answer all around me. Were there any clues of to find that solution? No. I looked at every possibility and it just doesn't make any sense. That is the problem I had with this game.

On the plus side, there were some clever puzzles and the expedition was fun. Art was cute, but the voices... I wasn't fond of. Be sure to look at puzzles closely when you're constructing them. Not everybody will get it. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

An amazing piece of internet history is still here.

However, there was some lagging upon when moving right to left. When ever I'm moving Hank, he keeps walking into a wall. The way I could break that is if I make him walk the opposite direction or press the spacebar. Speaking of the spacebar, whenever I make hank do the flips and dodging, the page suddenly scrolls down. This could be a deal with Actionscript or just my computer. Who knows? These are the problems I've encountered. I don't know about anyone else.

Overall, amazing work and great seeing stuff from you again. Instant classic.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

LAG

The game lags too much. Even when it comes to the bosses, I try to keep those suckers away but the enemies are jumping and skipping. It's really frustrating.

Tumult HD Tumult HD

psychedelic

I would play this if I had nothing on my mind. This is the kind of thing people want in the Windows media player. Good job.

DeLeonGames responds:

Thanks! It is certainly something which someone has to be in a particular mood for, to get the most out of it.

I would like to believe that interacting with it casually has a way of helping to tip someone in that direction, clearing the mind of other worldly concerns, but that may be my experience with it speaking more than the artifact itself. (I suppose that control/mastery of nearly any dynamic system can produce flow state...)

Cheers!

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Glory

The way that you give away points is utterly useless. As you know none of the skill power-ups in the store don't have decimals. The art is cute.

Kajio responds:

Not sure what you mean. If you get .45 one go and then .35 or more later it adds up.

Glad you enjoyed the art.

Personal driver Personal driver

Finally!

At last! Here's a game that great for yaoi fans. Very good on the game.

Narcolyxii II Narcolyxii II

Very good

There are too many glitches. One, are the bugs. Two, is for switching weapons. Three, are the walls. And four, is the aim of the shot is not accurate or exact.

Blocky´s mini-adventure Blocky´s mini-adventure

Fine

It's not too bad for a game. I got stuck with some glitches. It's fine to start out small and just use blocks and squares but all you need to do is keep practicing. When you work with real characters it is gonna get tougher, so keep trying man.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Great Side Story

I don't know if it is a side story or the main. However it was awesomely fantastic amazing!!! I can't wait till the next episode of Larry.

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Trouble with loading saved games

Yeah, I was playing and saved my game but there is trouble loading the my saved game. Can you fix it?